in

Black Label Suicides

Scuba steve and halo 2

Last post 03-28-2005 5:30 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-10-2005 10:25 PM

Scuba steve and halo 2

scuba will be the leader of all that is halo if you are interested in playig in the halo team post here "only if you are a currant member" and let him know what he is working with.

• 03-11-2005 5:20 AM In reply to

Re: Scuba steve and halo 2

um yep been since it came out and where is zilla anyway i havnt seen him for quite awhile?
  • 03-11-2005 6:31 AM In reply to

Oh hell yeah Balrog man, we have to get some clan matches going, or sumthing, when r u on man, like around what time? that way u and i can get together and game up
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-12-2005 7:31 PM In reply to

we got a lot of lose ends to tie up scuba when can you get on and when is the others going to get on? i cant play Recon for now so i will be on halo.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-13-2005 12:12 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Yeah, as Scuba already knows, I am interested in the "halo team" Yes
  • 03-13-2005 10:52 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

i will be when (if) i get inYesBig Smile
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-18-2005 7:00 AM In reply to

Well im on just bout every day, so if u have ne questions are concerns, shoot me an invite while im on, or u can PM me on here
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-18-2005 11:49 PM In reply to

lol i can only find you late at night lol (Specially after partys when you have to drive the old drunk friend home) Stick out tongue

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-22-2005 3:20 PM In reply to

lol, true, but Im on

-Old School
  • 03-22-2005 11:46 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

hmmm, well, so far Bobby and I are interested, and I know that you can count Spinnoza, Snoop E, and Koocalar in....

Anyone else???
  • 03-23-2005 12:32 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

like i sed, i will when (if) i get inYes

*EDIT  o sry abt that(below)Angel (caus im not a current member) i didnt see that part, my bad[:#]
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-23-2005 12:54 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

PanterasSon wrote:
    if you are interested in playig in the halo team post here "only if you are a currant member" and let him know what he is working with.

yes, we know, but right now I am wondering whether or not anyone else is going to be interested, just to get an idea....
  • 03-26-2005 4:17 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Balrog - I have been working my ass off lately but things are calming down - I will try to be on as much as I can
    Loyal till' death
  • 03-28-2005 5:30 PM In reply to

coool dude, but i dont think many ppl r playing this game cuz every1 was on GR2 and Timespilters, ill still b on, or ill be on good ol RTCW!

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)