in

Black Label Suicides

Car!

Last post 06-10-2005 4:46 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-23-2005 11:40 PM

Car!

Hey Car are you going to put that Roster up ever? ( Just wondering) lol Stick out tongue it was kool
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-24-2005 12:43 PM In reply to

Re: Car!

I'm working on fixing our 9PM SQL server doesn't work problem first...

• 03-24-2005 3:37 PM In reply to

yes bobby that roster list on the homepasge was done and hosted by angel so needless to say we dumped it, just bear with us

• 03-26-2005 4:28 PM In reply to

Car, i just I got paid so I should be sending u some money real soon, i still have that address, so Im just letting u know

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-26-2005 5:33 PM In reply to

i guess he sent you the aunt bee pics you asked about then right? god she's soooo hot! post the thong pics too, dont get greedy now.

• 03-27-2005 4:13 AM In reply to

huh? wut u smokin dude, lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-18-2005 7:13 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Dude...A) that question is always easily answered, B) it's always the same thing, C) It's Pantera...D) Now I have a reason to call him "Panties" again Big Smile
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 06-10-2005 4:46 PM In reply to

lol, yeah, hey Carsin send me the address again, so i can send u that money

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)