in

Black Label Suicides

Private Messages

Last post 06-24-2005 2:57 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-06-2005 6:31 AM

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Private Messages

Yo, is there any way to get something to show on the forums, letting you know you have a PM?

SOME people have never even looked at PM's I've sent them, and I HOPE it's because they just don't know they're there...

Any ideas Car?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-06-2005 5:58 PM In reply to

Re: Private Messages

I wish they would fix that in the forum software...  It's not easy...  The best thing to do is tell the person when you playing a game or during a thread they are talking in. 

• 04-07-2005 5:29 AM In reply to

Yeah speaking of which, Car did u ever read my suggested new Ranks, I put it on my old PM to u about the Web site

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-07-2005 5:14 PM In reply to

I've read it... It's something you should post in the Officers forum.
  • 04-07-2005 7:29 PM In reply to

sounds good, but ull have to post what u think on there once in a while

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-18-2005 12:44 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

By the way, have you heard any more about updating the software??  I am just curious since you said they never did it last month
  • 04-18-2005 5:19 AM In reply to

well ill be sending money really soon to carsin, so that will help, but i havent heard bout ne update yet

-Old School
  • 04-18-2005 5:15 PM In reply to

The update to the software is on hold until they release a tool to upgrade from this version to the next.  It didn't come out with then new version of the software like they said it would so now I'm just waiting for it to come out.

• 04-30-2005 2:37 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

yeah.. i like the idea of getting a pm notifier.. but i understand you have other things to do with the forums..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 06-10-2005 4:48 PM In reply to

hmmm that does sound interesting Mighty Frost (u will always be known as that J Buddah, lol)

-Old School
  • 06-11-2005 7:04 AM In reply to

I don get it... : ( lol
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-13-2005 12:56 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

All that they are talking about is having some way to notify the user if there is a new private message without having to click on My Private Messages.

• 06-13-2005 5:07 PM In reply to

no mark the frost thing or w/e scuba called budda
  • 06-13-2005 7:47 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

ok bobby.. here's the story on that.. once in a previous life my gamer tag for xbl was Mighty FrOsT.. way b4 it was BLS AsSAsSiN.. and now everyone calls me frost.. or in scuba's case he still calls me the full name..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 06-14-2005 3:02 AM In reply to

ahhhhhh ok i get it now
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >