in

Black Label Suicides

who

Last post 07-28-2004 8:58 AM by PanterasSon. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-27-2004 7:52 AM

who has been reading my pm's i had never checked the mailbox because it never said you have new messages and when i did look at it there were like 5 pm's? stay the fuck off of my shit if i do find out that anyone is doing that to anybody your head will be cut off! mind your own godamn business

• 07-27-2004 11:15 AM In reply to

Re: who

First,  The PM notifier doesn't work so you may want to make it a habit to click on that every time you visit just to check.

Second, PM's are like threads in this forum system, so you can reply back and it's attached to the old message,  anyone the message was sent to and the send can read the thread at anytime, so if you see that your PM that you have never read has been viewed 5 times,  the person that sent it viewed it.

• 07-27-2004 4:58 PM In reply to

One more thing to add.  Right now you are unable to delete a private message.  Hopefully in the next update(or the one after that) of the forum software we will be able to delete the message.

• 07-27-2004 6:14 PM In reply to

thankyou car

• 07-28-2004 2:47 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I read your PM's - Man, that old lady you were banging sure sounded like one sorry hag. She sounded like she was hard up for some young Pantera fun. You better be triple bagging that shit - you don't wanna get warts - Wink
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-28-2004 8:58 AM In reply to

lol sicko

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)