in

Black Label Suicides

crappy time for me

Last post 04-24-2005 9:38 AM by B0BBYHELL. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-11-2005 5:59 PM

• Tito
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-20-2004
    • Cleveland!!!!
    • Posts 45

crappy time for me

hey sry i havent been posting or even playing anything lately im havin crazy woman problems, job problems, that are driving me insane, no i havent ditched you guys and yes i still love u all!!!
  • 04-12-2005 3:41 AM In reply to

Re: crappy time for me

i hear ya bout crazy women, i just think the majority of them r psyco

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-12-2005 12:18 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

sorry to hear that Tito....we are here for you
  • 04-12-2005 1:16 PM In reply to

• Tito
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-20-2004
    • Cleveland!!!!
    • Posts 45

yeah i just sat back and thought damn im getting played by a 17 yr old cheerleader thats still in high school!! im fucking almost 20 yrs of age im so tired of her high school drama shes a piece of shit gold digger thats lucky i didnt skin her my her navel and hang her by her ankles stupid bvitch but hey theres plenty more! and i just now(as we speak) told my area supervisor to suck a fart out of my asshole and walked off. i feel fuckin 30 times better
  • 04-12-2005 1:22 PM In reply to

• Tito
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-20-2004
    • Cleveland!!!!
    • Posts 45

and i just quit smoking pot to boot, ive decided that love doesnt exsist! what a bunch of lies all she did was drain me of money dood im so angry im about to light her house on fire,then her real boyfriend (in iraq will probably kick my ass and her dad will aresst me for stageatory! cuz hes a cop! damn i cant retaliate lol
  • 04-12-2005 1:24 PM In reply to

• Tito
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-20-2004
    • Cleveland!!!!
    • Posts 45

and no im not a child molester i met her when i was 17 and shes about to turn 18 so dont even go there lol i know what it sounds like
  • 04-12-2005 2:00 PM In reply to

I feel for ya Tito! Women are tough sometimes! It really makes a situation STRESSFUL!

• 04-14-2005 6:55 PM In reply to

especially when they're on the damn rag, lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-15-2005 11:08 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

k, i have two things to add,   ahem.......

1) I believe the weirdness rule for dating people younger that you is that the minimum age is half the older person's age plus 7 (you're 20, shes 17, so youre good Yes especially if shes almost 18)

2) I heard on Loveline (from Adam Corolla n Dr Drew) that, legally, if she is under age and you aren't, but your ages are 3 or less years apart, you arent breaking the law (dont know if that is right for where you live, so dont push it if her dads a copSmile)

and thats all i have to say about that     (forrest gump- great movie)
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 04-18-2005 2:51 PM In reply to

yeah, and its alright to date ur cousins, lol

-Old School
  • 04-20-2005 10:52 PM In reply to

sorry but i had to add my 2cents to this matter i understand women can be bitches some times but not all women are like that,, im a little angle,,lol i noticed that u didnt mention that men can be ass holes.. its all good theres one special lady out there for u and u will find her when the time is rite untill then enjoy life and live it to the fullest..Wink be true to ur self and then to others..

• 04-24-2005 9:38 AM In reply to

"Be Excellent to each other and party on dude"......~Bill and Ted~
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)