in

Black Label Suicides

SC:CT BLS Tournament ][

Last post 04-24-2005 10:23 PM by MmCark. 16 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-14-2005 7:44 PM

SC:CT BLS Tournament ][

It looks like there is demand for a follow up Tournament.  I may be able to pull something together for the weekend of April 23rd and 24th.  Most likely the same format, hopefully we can get some more players.

Rules:

1. Everyone Meets in the Dashboard at least 15 minutes before the start.  If by some freak chance My dashboard room is full create your own dashboard chat room and send me an invite so I know you are online and ready to go.  I'll send you an invite when there is room (if someone grabs your spot send me an invite again)
    2. Each Match will be a best of 3 maps with the Host team(team with the host on it) picking the first map and the vistors picking Merc/Spy.  After each game/round(one time as a spy or a merc) switch sides.  To win a map one team must win 2 games (Best of 3 Games, best of 3 maps).  The Second map is picked by the visitors and the Host picks Spy/Merc and the third map is picked by the Host with the visitors picking Spy/Merc
    3. Default Timelimits/Number of lifes for each map.
    4. Anyone is welcome in the Tournament.  Tell your buddies to visit the forums and post on here that they want in.
    5. After your Match Head back to the Dashboard and wait for you next match assignment.

TO SIGN UP:
    Post here that you want in.   Let me know if there are any times you would not be able to attend.  If you would like in and are not sure you can make it, post anyways just note that you may not be here.

If you know someone who wants in and doesn't have access to the forums please post here for them.

*Everything is subject to change.  I will highlight changes

• 04-14-2005 11:04 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Yes [Y] Re: SC:CT BLS Tournament ][

Alright, as long as it is after 5 p.m. on Saturday, the 23rd, everything looks good.  This time I will have to check out the maps in advance so I dont get smoked again Stick out tongue

The list has begun....Surprise

MmCark

• 04-17-2005 7:42 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Re: SC:CT BLS Tournament ][

Im in! Probaly with spinnoza again and shouldn't we be doing best 2of3 on each map, and best 3of5 maps. It would make the tornament a bit longer this time around.
  • 04-17-2005 11:11 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

hmmm....i dont know, that kind of depends on the time frame, and how many people decide they want to participate....because in that case...

THE MORE PEOPLE  =  A LONGER TOURNAMENT (thus more waiting)
    [Z][Z][Z][Z][Z][Z]    TimeTimeTimeTimeTimeTimeTime

Of course  I can see where you are coming from Snoop (one of the last tournament's champs), only the losers have to wait for the end, the winners just keep playing Smile
  • 04-19-2005 12:42 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Im in, but i should probably be an alternate again
    (and i apologise in advance to whoevewr gets put with me because im still terribleStick out tongue)

I just noticed this guy, and hes hilarious===>[^o)]
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 04-19-2005 12:17 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

hmmm....anyone else interested???
  • 04-20-2005 1:52 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

i had to take a day off cuz im feelin sick but ill be participating this time around as long as i have no surprises, so im am in. yeaaaaaaaa[<:o)]

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 04-20-2005 3:27 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Hmm...I'd like to play also...my unavailable times are ALL GODDAMNED WEEKEND!!!

Stupid retail...Seriously though, I may be able to make it if either day is after 6:30-ish...I think...I'll make another post tonight with a definite answer and time-frame.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-21-2005 1:02 PM In reply to

I haven't heard anything from the members who don't have access to the forums but I don't think we have enough people for the tournament to work.  Can someone check with MNoland and Dapartyman to see if they are interested?   I'm not going to be able to get online tonight.

• 04-21-2005 5:31 PM In reply to

If yer hurting for participants, I can probably play.

• 04-21-2005 7:21 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Well I'm pretty sure we will have the same lineup as last time, cause I haven't heard of anyone not wanting to play a second tornament. O and I could get 2 people to play probaly but only if were really strecthing for players cause one of those people seems to be a complete asshole after he wins a game, and then if he loses he'll probaly just quit.

Ill try and check with Noland and Party later tonight.
  • 04-21-2005 8:45 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Alright Snoop, but dont invite those other guys you were talking about, I dont think anyone will want to play with an asshole in this tournament (this is just for fun).  Oh and by the way, speaking of this just being for fun..I hope there isn't anyone holding back because they think they aren't good enough.  Believe me, I am no pro Smile Koocalar (my partner for the last tournament) can back me up on that one 
  • 04-21-2005 9:27 PM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

ill play. i heard noland say he was interested in it but im not for sure if he is in
  • 04-22-2005 8:12 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

I was talking to M Noland today about the tornament and he said that he'll be in it,  and his partner while probaly be Dark Prediter420 or Darth Bob.
  • 04-23-2005 10:12 PM In reply to

Sorry I didn't post this time earlier but it has been a busy week. 

The tournament will start at 7:30pm EST Sunday April 24.  Meet in the Dashboard.

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >