in

Black Label Suicides

Jedi Academy

Last post 06-16-2005 10:53 AM by B0BBYHELL. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-27-2005 7:13 PM

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Jedi Academy

And this is in no way inspired by the latest movie, seeing as I've yet to see it...but...

I need some people to saber-fight with...the bots are dumb, and so are the few people that bother to join my room...all force-bitches that don't know how to fight...

You can pick it up for a measelly $20 USD at Gamestop...EB's being pricks and charging $40 for it...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 05-27-2005 8:11 PM In reply to

Re: Jedi Academy

I still have my copy,  I'll try to join next time I see you online.
  • 05-28-2005 4:28 PM In reply to

dude ive been on that alot latly me friends from school and a couple good buddies down in South Carolina have been playin with me man its a fun game and yes bots suck ass they only get good if you let them kill you a bunch. + when you join someone elses game your usally booted yea that sucks but its a real fun game and i have been thinking about asking to make it a BLS district sense the 3rd movie cam out everyone is on it and its crazy you got so many diffrent moves and shit. Yes
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 05-29-2005 3:17 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

I don't boot people from my server...because it's hard enough getting people into a server w/out maxxed force abilities...

I set my server up with force powers set so you can max out 1 ability, and get a couple others to 2 or so...Personally, I'm all about the saber fights, so I get Full jump, Full saber attack (with the single saber), lvl 2 in saber defense, and lvl 2 in Absorb (just for all those people who, instead of saber fight, use force ablities), and this combo is A) a lot of fun, and B) good at pissing the posers off, because they try and use lvl 3 Force Lightning, only to have me absorb all of it, and proceed to saber their defenseless asses...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 05-29-2005 4:52 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

yeah, it is a great game....and I have been off and on lately... Yes

P.S. - in case anyone is curious I am going out of town tomorrow for about a week, so don't expect seeing me on live
  • 05-29-2005 6:50 AM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

yea i'll be gone with mmcark too

Screw AOL!
  • 06-16-2005 10:53 AM In reply to

cough cough secret sex scandal. j/p na but i have no problems with force powers its part of the game. Plus your a jedi not a dude with a lightsaber, jedis have powers. I do agree the lightning is cheap but eh the darkside is cheap and i love it!. Plus if you want to avoid that shit just drain them. The only thing i dont like is that there are only a couple of maps. : ( hopfully a awsome starwars game comes out im not impressed with the current ones out like battlefront ( although was good i didnt really like that much) and jedi academy (not enough maps and was missing some key shooter type of game factors) NoNoNo
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)