in

Black Label Suicides

Clan Invite Conflict

Last post 06-24-2005 2:42 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-06-2005 4:11 AM

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Clan Invite Conflict

Recently it has come to the attention of many of the BLS members involved in Halo 2, that invites have been sent out to gamer tags without permission.  No one that I have talked to knows who in the clan is sending these invites.  I have spoken to both ScubaSteve and KingAce, both of which did not send the invites nor gave permission.  If you are not familiar with the rules, only officers in BLS can send out, or give permission to send out the clan invites in Halo 2.  In addition, the list of invites has grown in the past 24 hours, and it appears that the list is supposed to be a joke.  The list of GamerTags that were sent invites is as follows:

dave
    devon
    eric
    erin
    goerge
    jake
    jim
    john
    karen
    mark
    mike
    nick
    robin
    ryan
    sean
    shaniqua
    steve
    tiffany

(The majority of these ppl don't even play the game...and there is no way someone knows all of these original gamertags)

No one is looking to get anyone in trouble.  All I along with many others are asking, is that this joke not go any further.  No more of these pointless invites needs to be sent.

• 06-06-2005 1:56 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Re: Clan Invite Conflict

thank u Mmcark. if any one knows the answer to the mystery pleez speak up,if not the clan invites will be deletedBeer

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 06-06-2005 11:51 PM In reply to

wow thats scary. some of the names there are ours...wtf. Yes this isnt a joke if it is a joke it is pointless and not funny and if you have to king throw us all in peon if thsis continues we dont need this lil playing around shit.

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-07-2005 1:16 PM In reply to

HAHA!! IT WAS ME!! im the one with teh 1337 H4X'5 muuu hahahah actually guys it wasnt j/k guys im real high so......sorry for yelling.[^o)]
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 06-10-2005 4:39 PM In reply to

yes i hope this "joke" will not continue and become a problem because this was just plain stupid whom ever did this, oh by the way MmCark did u hear ne thing from bungie about those people who were cheating in that clan match, by being able jump really high and run really fast, i wonder if they were using Action Replay

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 06-16-2005 7:05 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

no, unfortunately bungie doesn't let you know whether or not players get banned....I am assuming that if they are not banned yet they will be.  I also think it was something more involved than Action Replay
  • 06-16-2005 10:18 AM In reply to

yea it was little more tricky and my friend got cheated same way and was killed by 1 BR round. Indifferent
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-24-2005 2:33 PM In reply to

That wasnt on warlock was it? The fact is, Warlock, being downloaded and existing on the HDD, is accessable through a mod chip, hackable (any environmental changes not pertaining to level structure,i.e. adding ghosts, superjump for hacker's party, superspeed and super-BR), and playable on live with little to no mod presence afterward. In fact, any of the downloaded maps are now hackable. Now, if this wasnt on a dl'ed map, then it was either a hacked profile, or some heavy Action Replay softmodding.
    Cast In The Name Of God - Ye Not Guilty
  • 06-24-2005 2:42 PM In reply to

Actually that was on that ice level, i forget the name of it, but it was a downloaded map
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)