in

Black Label Suicides

Its now offical!

Last post 08-15-2005 10:48 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 18 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-11-2005 5:33 AM

Its now offical!

Ive have made more posts than ne1 in this clan, muhahahahahaha.................. oh my god i have no life
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-11-2005 9:31 AM In reply to

Re: Its now offical!

correction scuba, you have the most meaningless posts on this site

• 08-11-2005 3:51 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Amen to that brother.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-11-2005 4:30 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

he went for QUANTITY and neglected QUALITY. wat a f00l
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 08-12-2005 12:28 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Who is more foo? The foo or the foo who follows the foo?

Fight on

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-12-2005 4:33 AM In reply to

my posts r not meaningless, i read everything i respond to and i relate to what i type to what i read, bitch, lol

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-12-2005 7:39 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

I pity da foo who follows da foo!

After I pity them, I'll snipe both, just to stop any future arguments [8o|]
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 08-12-2005 5:19 PM In reply to

i hate braggers, they usally suck, not saying you do or anything i dont know how you snipe or what not but i hate bragers they usally get owned then blame it on door bell or drop controller or wrong gun.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-12-2005 10:12 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

trust me goji is more then capable with the sniper rifle.. so i wouldn't exactly call it bragging.. call it confidence..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 08-12-2005 10:58 PM In reply to

damn gojira, now u got 2 people u needa have a sniper math w/

-Old School
  • 08-13-2005 3:20 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

MWA-HA-HA-HAAAAAH!!

I'm lining them up...may even get the bullet to go through EDBob's head and into Bobby's [8o|]

But Scuba, you and AsS know as well as anyone: My sniping is an art, and I take great pride in it.

My motto with snipers should be, plain, and simple: "Eye pwn j00!" lmao

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 08-13-2005 9:54 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Smile [:)] Re: Its now offical!

Sniping is not so much an art as it is an acquired taste for a person seeking an unorthodox role in a shooter. Okay now in English, somebody like you or me can be stealthy and camp, or be outright brutal and rip em up like RAMBO!!!!, but sniping is the main preferance. I have seen your accuracy and it is very good let me commend you on that, because thats what usually makes or brakes a sniper. RTCW maybe your homeground and for all I know you could kick my ass with one foot using the sniper rifle and the other holding the spare ammo, but on modern combat you would have no chance for a month or two. I'm not bragging I'm just being honest. And please do buy the demo I want to test your might.

• 08-14-2005 8:08 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

I won't be getting the demo for MC, simply because I've got the demo for Lockdown, and that's going to be my main LIVE title when it comes out (yes, Jedi Academy will begin collecting dust).

Now, when that happens, we'll both be sniping on an equal footing, since the aiming system got a HUGE makeover from the original Rainbow games for XBL. So I propose a friendly bout, say, once a week, as an ongoing thing. Besides, if you're another excellent sniper, I'd love to see your style, and game with/against you. My sniping is awesome, but is a very unorthodox run-n-gun style combined with the occasional camping (just to keep people honest, and in fear).

But I do consider my sniping an art, to a certain extent. I get inspiration, adapt, go through various forms, modes, patterns, etc. In this respect, my sniping evolves, like a person's artistic style. I'm below average skill in CQB, but that's simply because it's all too hectic and sporadic. I like having it planned..."Target can approach from area A or area B, both of which will give me ample time to sight in before target gains a shot on me. If I fail, I can run to hallway C to escape, or rely on backup...or game over." It's the strategy and the variables that get my adrenaline going.

You can ask Scuba, Zilla (Cyrus, I swear, you'll be ZillaGod forever), and the others that played with me on RTCW, and they'll all attest that while we got cocky at times, AsSAsSiN and I tore it up and were easily one of the most dangerous duos on that game...both snipers. Since he's taking his sweet time in getting back online, it'd be cool to have another sniper to tear it up with...besides, his sniping in rainbow is nothing compared to his CQB. If only Spec ops could use traps in Lockdown, I'd be in a beautiful situation.

BRING IT!! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAH!!

• 08-14-2005 2:33 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Cool [H] Re: Its now offical!

True, Lockdown is basically the game that everybody's going to get. Its kinda funny because neither you or I have complained about the aiming controls. I don't know about you, but for me this is first time in the rainbow history that I've grown accustomed to the controls. I think those people don't know how to turn the auto-aim off. But back to the point. If your not going buy the demo at least rent the xbox version because the sooner the better.... Oh yeah I really suggest you keep that copy of jedi academy there not selling it anymore in many gamestores. PS where else can you break dance like that.

• 08-15-2005 8:45 PM In reply to

man you guys shure do type alot...and read alot i didnt even read it all
    A man without pants is a free man.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >