in

Black Label Suicides

Past clans

Last post 09-09-2005 6:08 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 17 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-28-2005 4:31 PM

Past clans

this is a topic about your past clans, how many you have been on and how bls is much better, and organized then them sons of bitches.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-28-2005 4:36 PM In reply to

Re: Past clans

well in ghost recon the first one i had no clans just didnt join one. on island thunder, i joined a clan called The Legends. They were mostly kool except one guy who gave everyone a hard time and best friends with the leader. So i cussed him out on the forum and got booted. woot woot! After that i made my own clan, it was small never got big but we were Section 8.  and on island thunder we were 44-2 woot woot. of course we were on TC port. Easy web but it sucks now. Then i just went clan less, and big blu a buddy of mine and a clan member introed me to the clan and i was shaky on going to another clan but i tried out and now im here. Long story. Reason for this post is because i know some clan members jumped from clan to clan.
  • 08-29-2005 3:31 AM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

heh.. funny thing.. i've always been a part of bls.. well.. in one way or another.. first it was Mx.. then we merged with DRW.. the BLS.. so.. umm.. yeah.. Mx and BLS are pretty much the same thing.. only it's grown much larger.. and "no comment" as far as DRW is concerned.. if you've been around for a while you know the reason for that [8o|]..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 08-29-2005 9:28 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Hehe, AsS and I had pretty much the same setup.

Only he forgot a step...there was a weeklong period there where we were SFH!! Our sniping is what got us recognized first anyway. AsS met Pantera, and told him about me, we played, joined, and the rest is as AsS said.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 08-29-2005 12:26 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

I love how you selectively forget I was invited, by you, into SfH prior to BLS/MX merge. Even prior to the Intro to Pantera... . . .

Big ol' Flip the bird to you, Mr. Godzilla and Mighty Frost... . . .
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-29-2005 3:38 PM In reply to

The first LIVE game I ever owed was RTCW!  kinda funny cuz im still playing it, ne way, I made a few friends on there but I wasnt in a clan til I met Skater X (or as I like to call him Hater X) he got me in DRW (aka Deathrow) the famous RedBlood whom was the XO and the leader was Steevoh! When I joined there were a lot members, MasterChief01 was one of them (aka Connor Angle, the recent Ninjia Clark Salesman, or whatever) Skater X, u all know him, and Big Dirfy Steve (aka South paw Steve) I will always call im big dirfy, cuz he entered his screen name in wrong, lol. Ghost of War was there, he was cool, he was mr stratigy to me. Also Weapon X was in Deathrow at that time too, hes always been joe cool to me, cuz he gets along w/ every1. Later on we merged with crappy clan called Mx, lol j/k u guys were awsome, thats when I met Pantera aka Mr. Laidback to me, ZillaGod (aka xCYRUSx) which ill never forget he much of a badass Lt. on RTCW, he was my hero, cuz he gave me ammo all the time.  My other good friends were Mighty Frost (aka J Budduh, and Capt T Bag) he was one bad ass sniper, i hated playing against him, but i liked playing w/ him, he was another hero of mine.  Then there was MechaZilla (aka Gojira) who was the other bad ass sniper that was my hero, id be like help me, then i would here a gun shot and the problem was fixed, lol. when him and Mighty Frost are on a team its just was not fair! Last but not least was TCB Tour (aka RestInPeace) whom was the best medic that i could match up w/, he was good, if id die TC would fix that. I miss TC, where is he? Every1 loved me cuz i was the medic too! I gave every1 drugs! We were all badass, then every1 left DRW when Steevoh steped down cuz of school and Redblood was a horrible leader, i stayed cuz im loyal and all, while pantera and co. went to form BLS. After awhile i couldnt put up w/ it and i joined up my w/ my good ol friends in BLS, since then Ive met and made good friends here

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-29-2005 6:01 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

delphar7 wrote:
    Big ol' Flip the bird to you, Mr. Godzilla and Mighty Frost... . . .

lol.. whoops.. sorry del..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 08-29-2005 9:34 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Lol!

Wink
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-29-2005 9:40 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Lt ScubaSteve wrote:

...After awhile i couldnt put up w/ it and i joined up my w/ my good ol friends in BLS, since then Ive met and made good friends here

Good friends? ShCaaa! 8--8 Of course, you gotta buy more games to make friends, Lockdown? Battlefield2? Scuba Tell which one we can Bond(age) in?!?
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-29-2005 9:47 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Symantics time with Gojira!!

Well Del, The topic of the post is "Past Clans" and the OP asks what clan(s) each individual person was in. Therefore, it is not the purpose of this thread to tell of another persons clan history. Therefore I am not supposed to say "Delphar was in SFH as well before we joined up with DRW then splintered to BLS."

HAH!!

Stick out tongue
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 08-29-2005 10:49 PM In reply to

man too much drama with you bastards jeeeeeesh lol j/p guys. Well section 8 was awsome. from what i hear you all were in some *sneeezshitttty* clans Stick out tongue i never heard of them clans, ever. but its a large world so i doubt we would bump across each other.
  • 08-29-2005 11:21 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Gojira wrote:
    Hehe, AsS and I had pretty much the same setup.

Oh just pointing out you included Ass Ass In, yet not me... *ahem*

Symantics is what gets you into more trouble Goj... You know how I feel about them. :P
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-29-2005 11:30 PM In reply to

o yea forgot, i joined a clan after Section 8 it was a short clan on Rainbow with soem buddys of mine, It was GOG, Gods of Gaming. My gamer was GOG HellsDream GOG lasted maybe a mounth or 2 legends lasted maybe a year with them and Section 8 lasted at least a half of a year.
  • 08-30-2005 1:54 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

God -- I forgot about RedBlood (What a horror show) -- Scuba! as For TCB - I have no idea - hope he's ok (gotta call him) - dont forget LPFreak (Sick Medic as well) Spent many a night with alot of these guys (Pantera, TC, LP, Mech, Scuba, Frost, Skater, Del, Car, Cal, (Dirfy-great story) etc. etc. etc.   ---   My clan deal is the same as many others in here (long time ago) First me and Pantera formed Mx - Then came the dreaded DRW - I fuckin' hated it there -- RB was such a 'DIK' -- then came BLS where everyone came back together -- Now the rest is history and we are here to stay ---- May I add, alot more relaxed than DRW -- What is the coolest part about BLS is that everyone knows how to chill - its more of a Friday night hang out than a Monday morning stress fest. And BLS constantly keeps adding some great gamers/normal guys as well. When I play RTCW again I'll bust out some old Mx shit. Its been great to know everone. Mabey one year well get together somewhere -- booze it up  -n- shit
    Loyal till' death
  • 08-30-2005 2:07 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

my past clans? neva had one i was a notorious clan hater, lost a lotta friends thru them joinin clans, they used to be like "hey lets play ,oops gotta go clan match " then id join the room and they were just yappin. but yea i really did not like clans and i neva planned on joining one, then i met hmmmmmmmm u know i really dont remember but i was playin wit u guys 4 sum time and sumoneWink kept askin me to join cuz i played wit ya'll every day. from there the rest is history. im glad i met u guys and im happy to be  a part o the clan. thank u 4 havin me guysBig Smile

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >