in

Black Label Suicides

Halo weekend.

Last post 03-05-2006 4:25 PM by BLS BOB. 38 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (39 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-24-2006 4:41 PM

Halo weekend.

Just so you all know king, bobby, and I are trying to get some clan stuff going on halo this weekend. I would love to see a lot of people on ready to get some halo on.

• 02-25-2006 6:35 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Re: Halo weekend.

I will check it out -- Prob around 9pm ET Sat
    Loyal till' death
  • 02-25-2006 11:50 AM In reply to

I was there!

I was there!

I more than likely be on tonight too!

Yay!

I kick ass!

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 02-25-2006 12:52 PM In reply to

We kick ass we kick ass we kick ass lol. hey guys you all jumped off last nite it was a little late but damn my router or somthin fucked me over.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 02-25-2006 1:16 PM In reply to

I'm gonna get on right now. yay!

• 02-25-2006 1:28 PM In reply to

im on right now too i sent king a invite and your demise, i hear clan match
  • 02-25-2006 7:48 PM In reply to

im not playing with demise or bob again if there in the room i will leave, on that map were we did 1 flag ctf they were standing back there hitting eachother while we were trying 2 play so i will NOT play with them again

A man without pants is a free man.
  • 02-26-2006 2:21 AM In reply to

Dude, calm down, if they fool around for one round, its okay, it wasnt a clanmatch, so it doesnt even matter. We need to get MORE people playing, not less, so dont act like that man. Its okay if they fool around, remember its just a game.
  • 02-26-2006 7:13 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

It was great playing with you guys last night (Bobby. Car, Fro, Dom,  etc....) ---- I myself will attempt to be on more now that I know we still have guys who play  (King, Where Are You Bro?) ---- To all who didn't tune into H2 on Sat................. Dust your shit off --- Considering that most of us who played last night had to shake off some rust - WE KICKED ASS (Most of the time)  --- I look forward to kickin' it again

ZILLA

Loyal till' death
  • 02-26-2006 7:46 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

ZillaGod wrote:

It was great playing with you guys last night (Bobby. Car, Fro, Dom,  etc....) ---- I myself will attempt to be on more now that I know we still have guys who play  (King, Where Are You Bro?) ---- To all who didn't tune into H2 on Sat................. Dust your shit off --- Considering that most of us who played last night had to shake off some rust - WE KICKED ASS (Most of the time)  --- I look forward to kickin' it again

ZILLA

Where am I? um im probably on more then anyone, when i get offline its family time i gotta a kid now so i gotta spend time.....

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 02-26-2006 8:01 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

DarkPredator202 wrote:

im not playing with demise or bob again if there in the room i will leave, on that map were we did 1 flag ctf they were standing back there hitting eachother while we were trying 2 play so i will NOT play with them again

no i agree wit Pred, in any custom game u can fool around all u want, however in any game against other ppl we dont know, NO FUCKING AROUND !! If u cant participate the right way let sum1 know so we arent standing around 2 ppl short.......So please lets step up our game, there are tooo many assholes on H2 and i wanna shut them the hell up........soooooooooo LETS GET BIZZY !

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 02-26-2006 10:02 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Yeah King -- Kids will do that to yah --- I got another one on the way (Due July 1st) crazy...............  As for fuckin' around while playing OTHER people --- I agree w/King & DP -- It shouldn't be tolerated --- Go start your own room if you want to goof off --
    Loyal till' death
  • 02-26-2006 2:52 PM In reply to

alright ima set shit straight with Demise don worry bout em. o yea pred u need to get a mic bro. im playin halo today
  • 02-26-2006 6:00 PM In reply to

We had a good turn out Sat night. We still got one more night left in this halo weekend. Hope to see some more people.

• 02-26-2006 9:22 PM In reply to

I was there! I was there!

I might be on next weekend too, til then talk to you all later.

Page 1 of 3 (39 items) 1 2 3 Next >