in

Black Label Suicides

What games to get ?

Last post 06-11-2006 10:01 PM by Frobro. 29 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-14-2006 12:32 AM

What games to get ?

Whats up everyone. I looks like i might be getting a 360 in the next week or so and i just want to know what games i should get. Im thinking about GR2 but that all i got for now.

• 04-14-2006 7:18 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Re: What games to get ?

GR2?! Howabout GR3.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 04-14-2006 9:08 AM In reply to

Stick out tongue [:P] Re: What games to get ?

yaya i just saw that my bad. You all know what im talking about. :P

• 04-14-2006 1:18 PM In reply to

GR3, Oblivion, and im not sure bout Perfect dark or DOA
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 04-14-2006 3:49 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Just went to Circuit City -- they had (5) Prem. 360s -- Didn't get it though -- need some better titles --- Whats coming up?
    Loyal till' death
  • 04-14-2006 7:06 PM In reply to

CHROME HOUNDS! YEAAAAAAAAAAA!
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 04-14-2006 7:37 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Perfect Dark's alright, you just gotta get used to the aiming. I have not played DOA4 yet, but many sin members could probably tell you its worth aplay.

• 04-15-2006 5:10 PM In reply to

DOA is allright when you don't get your ass kicked from one side of the arena to the other everytime you play (such as I, I admit that I may not pwn EVERY game but a healthy number) but we play it from time to time. But if you buy Oblivion you're not gonna play another game.
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 04-16-2006 1:00 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

yeah, G.R.A.W. is a good one...also Oblivion is a great game.  If you are looking for a game with a good campaign, COD2 has that.  The muliplayer is better now too (now that you can make custom games).  Perfect Dark Zero has an alright multiplayer, but I thought the single player was horrible.  I think your best bet is to go out and rent some of these games when you get your 360.  Then just go from there.
  • 05-20-2006 6:08 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

anyone just jumping into 360 should first off keep veryvery far away from pdz its absoulute crap i tried to find reasons to like it being a huge fan of the nintendo perfect dark but honestly its slow it aims horribly it has a literal gayness to the charcter models .the only time i would play this crap title is if i had kids over or idiots in multitude for the four player split screen on xboxlive.

i would say OBLIVION is a must but noone and i mean noone will spend as much time on it as the last one hell most people cant beat it . there r ways to play it wrong like if u level up too much too soon you will cripple yourself and make it hard to progress and find youself makeing bs excuses as too why. but a awesome awesome game nonetheless a 360 must.

theres G.R.A.W which is amazeing as well but lacks an umph due to lack of clanmates and community which is our fault but a must have game.

DEAD OR ALIVE i thought was a real hoot very fun very elite which is a prob for some but consider myself a gamer and a good sport and win or lose im still haveing fun with this title .i spent more time with doa than i did with oblivion. admittedly doa is not for everyone though always getting pwnd can weigh on noobs and force them to hate it.lol

FIGHTNIGHTrnd3 my personal fav . fightnight highlights the graphical abilities of the 360 and offers immense challenge to those who choose to be challenged most people that play this game though are achievment whores you know half ass gamers who will never touch the online and just get the very easily obtained achievments and never play again oh how those nubs sicken me but as far as online its a blast the most elite and challenging multiplayer xpearience available on xlive as of current day with thriveing leaderboards and lobbys where players challenge eachother for belts its sweet.

the only other mentionable title i can think of that is available is TOMB RAIDER legend . now i have hated this franchise for a very long time and i must say i was very pleasently surprised with this title i think its a must have. it had me playing until completion without playing anything else and thats saying something and lots of goodies and extras in this game to keep it fresh if u have hated tomb raider in the past check this one out it might be a great anew expearience for u.

i know noone will even read this prolly cuz i rambled too long but i had to drop the word for the hard cores out there incase theres any left which i fear not but hey atleast im posting.lolBig Smile [:D]

ralphus ?
  • 05-20-2006 8:26 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

I read it, the constant wall o' text on gamefaqs is good practice for this kind of thing. I earned some cash this weekend so I might rent tomb raider.

• 05-24-2006 5:41 PM In reply to

im just going 2 wate for gears of war...wow is getting boring so ive been playing old favs like diablo 2
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 05-24-2006 11:19 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

gears of war looks like it will be cool but the online will blow this will be a catch andreease tiltle that im sure noone will complain bout i think chrome hounds will fillthe online gap and i agree i find lack of interest in warcraft . if it were on console id play it up
    ralphus ?
  • 05-30-2006 8:48 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

dood noone has posted in days what do we do?
    ralphus ?
  • 05-30-2006 9:29 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

pOst - busy weekend
    Loyal till' death
Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >