in

Black Label Suicides

Return To RTCW

Last post 09-09-2005 6:03 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 76 replies.
Page 1 of 6 (77 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-05-2005 5:28 AM

Return To RTCW

Thats right, Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, now that Halo 2 is slowing down, as in number of people playing, Ive gone back to my old school ways, playing good ol Return To Castle Wolfenstein, yeeeeaaaaah! (whoops, didnt mean to mock Howard Dean, lol) When i got back playing that game, i was rusty as hell, but ill get back to the old bad ass medic in RTCW! So any way I just wanted to tell every1 that if u need me, ill be over in RTCW, now dont think that ive given up on Halo 2, cuz remember Im running that game as far clan is concerned, so if i see a bunch clan members on over there, ill be over there asap, and if im not, shoot me an invite
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-05-2005 2:18 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Re: Return To RTCW

RTCW = Best Xbox Live Game Of All TIME!
  • 04-05-2005 6:01 PM In reply to

see Snoop knows, how bout u come game w/ me over in RTCW guys, I need a good sniper over there and/or a medic. Im sure u would all be suprized how many people still play that game.  If i can get some of yall over there, we could get some clan matches going.

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-06-2005 6:38 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Hmm...RTCW eh?

HMMMmmmm...

GOJIRA!! Sniper-extraordinaire!! Reporting for duty, SIR!!

Hehe...gotta gets me some more bullets and pull the ol' Mauser out of it's case...which has been sitting above my mantle, like a trophy, a reminder of the glory days gone past...

As I sit here holding the beautiful piece of weaponry in my hands, I can't help but remember the most challenging of prey...AsSAsSiN...and the most notorious of prey...ZillaGod...and the most humorous of prey...Delphar7...and the most FREQUENT of prey...ScubaSteve1231...

All these emotions flood to the surface, and I can't help but screw on the scope, sight through it, targeting the nearest neighbor's dog (which coincidentally kept me up all last night), and suddenly realize I forgot to load the ammo...because my Lieutenant is not around...

I NEED AMMO!!
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-07-2005 3:49 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

OMFW ass... wait while I sten these fools!

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 04-07-2005 6:08 AM In reply to

Gojira man i can totally use ya over there on RTCW, when r u on, cuz Balrog is on over there too, and Shadow Priest.  Shadow hasnt been on the forums cuz his computer is down, but he'll be back on it soon. And where is Mighty Frost??? aka Frosted Flakes

Del! u gotta come back to RTCW, I havent gamed w/ ya in a long time, do u still have that game?

-Old School
  • 04-07-2005 11:03 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I'll have to dust of my 'Bitch Slapper' --
    Loyal till' death
  • 04-07-2005 5:12 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Yeah dude!!

Anyway, I'll be making my return to XBL pretty close to full-time starting next week (btw: MONDAY I TURN 22!! WOO!!) when my tax refund comes in and WoW begins to slow down, because I'm almost to lvl 60 now!!

So yeah, until next week, you'll still only see me on these forums...then the BLS Sniper comes back...stocked, cocked, loaded, and scoped.

[8o|]

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 04-07-2005 9:22 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Oh I see, you're the only one that can snipe... *Eyeroll* EEE-GOH-jira? LOL! Good to have you back, just hurry up with that damn lvl 60....

I'm a Goldmember!
  • 04-07-2005 9:58 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

but of course goji isn't the only one that can snipe.. [8o|] 
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 04-08-2005 8:00 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Ah...the team is re-forming...

Dude...this is SO going to rock!!

And 60 isn't too far away...I turned 59 today!! I'll be 60 by the end of the weekend!! WOO!!

Seriously though...if we all get back on this...omg...

And Del, you're right...I wasn't the ONLY one that knew how to snipe...but I was the best. Unfortunately I have to say was, because (obviously) I haven't played in forever...must work on fundamentals before I can retrain my run-n-gun...Seriously though...Del's sten, Zilla's Lieut/Medic (because Zilla's the MAN!!), Me and Ass long range, Scuba's versatility (yet panzer-favoring-bitchness Stick out tongue), LP's whatever-the-hell-he-wants-to-be, TC's Medic-ness. Combine all that and we're unstoppable!!

It'll be great...0 drama, 100% teamwork...full-on ass-kicking!! [8o|]

FUCKIN' STOKED!!!!!
    And drunk btw tonight...LMAO!!!

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAH!!!

• 04-08-2005 8:02 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

And btw...once I get back on this, I'll be hosting some sniping matches...old-school-style.

After all, that's how Frosty and I got so good.

• 04-08-2005 9:24 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

And how I was invited into the fledgling Snipers From Hell/Snipers For Hire squad, and how I kicked it 3rd place Style!

Love it!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 04-09-2005 5:48 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

HELLS YEAH!!

SFH will never die...except when we actually do...but that's why we've got bitchin' Medics!!

MEDIC!!

So, I'm going to be forming a splinter cell of BLS (BLSFH nickname) once we get back up to snuff...and it'd be great if we got Frosty and FatGoldChains ([8o|]) back in on it!

• 04-09-2005 3:40 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Should be pretty cool -- Gotta locate TC --- I will try to check tonight -- Break off the rust... then its time for some head shots --- You know I'll be playing as ZILLAGOD - 'Wlll rise from the murky depths - to wreak havoc on those that get in his way'
    Loyal till' death
Page 1 of 6 (77 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »