in

Black Label Suicides

WoW

Last post 04-27-2006 11:19 PM by DarkPredator202. 148 replies.
Page 2 of 10 (149 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2005 11:16 PM In reply to

Re: WoW

Ok im hooked. i cant stop playing this game. i didnt think i was going to like it this much. well if any of you want to play some time im in moonrunner its one of the new ones. my name it frobro Stick out tongue and im a lvl 14 hunter.  

• 08-23-2005 6:30 PM In reply to

dude you will stop i command it Stick out tongue j/p but yea you stop round 40 or so just gettin tired of it well not tired more of takes to damn long to lvl
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-23-2005 10:23 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Gojira wrote:
    Funny thing about the picture here, is the fact that this person is actually a guy, obnoxious, cocky, and arrogant as all hell...<br /> <br /> http://www.facesofwow.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=73&amp;pos=106<br />
    What a dick face.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-23-2005 11:16 PM In reply to

well i havent jumped on in a while, long ass while.

• 08-23-2005 11:20 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

The even funnier thing about that pic, is that when I linked it, then immediately clicked on it in the post, it was already a different picture...oh well...

Hmm, wonder who it is today? <clicky>
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 09-21-2005 12:42 PM In reply to

bobby what realm did you say your brother was in again?  i know it started with a U but that all i know. lol

• 09-21-2005 1:57 PM In reply to

I was gonna make a post lol but here, I have a lvl 43 Warrior Dwarf on Guilnease name is Gondarthered. I also have other chars im not too sure what relm ill check in on that, i got a lvl 10 pali on guilnease and a lvl 9 troll hunter on deahtwing, and a lvl 21 rouge human on some server (forget the name) But yea ill make a char on Bone chewer and play with you fro and rand0m.
  • 09-22-2005 3:59 AM In reply to

i was gonna get wow the other day but i herd you have to pay for onlin. is that true? and if so how mutch
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 09-22-2005 9:28 AM In reply to

ya you have to pay. its like $15ish a month. but i think its worth it. its a really good game.

• 09-22-2005 2:06 PM In reply to

yea fro i got you on my fl, are you guys coming to one of my servers or em i going to one of you alls server? I think if you guys are gonna be rouges then come to lightning blade, i got a lvl 23 rouge on there, its a pvp server, and i got a ninja clan on there but it really hasnt progressed. Name is ShadowFangs
  • 09-22-2005 3:54 PM In reply to

what are the servers?
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 09-22-2005 6:24 PM In reply to

lol too many to say, but it shows population, Full, High, Low, Medium i am currently on Guilnease, Lighting Blade,and deathwing.
  • 09-22-2005 11:01 PM In reply to

ya bobby come to ours. right now we are on hell something . we are both pallys human.lvl 6 right now. my name is frobro give me a tell sometime.

• 09-23-2005 2:40 PM In reply to

aww man i got a lvl 13 pali i was just playin im not makin another 1 lol, ima make like a priest or somthin
  • 09-24-2005 11:32 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Whats your rig's specs Bobby? I'm getting dangerously close to the amount of money I need to run the latest and greatest games so an answer would be gratefully apreciated to save me some unnessesary doe.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
Page 2 of 10 (149 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »