in

Black Label Suicides

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

Last post 10-19-2005 12:06 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 45 replies.
Page 2 of 4 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-30-2005 11:24 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Re: Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

......Hmm to me a classes component would be strange for something so beautiful. First you put some doey squad control in there, then some seamlessly bad polygon counts for otherwise good character-models, and then you finally sprinkle some kick ass in there as well...BAM!!!!

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-31-2005 12:00 AM In reply to

This game is gonna be sweet as hell anyway, and besides it all good man
    All good, No Worrys at leat not now
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 09-01-2005 5:20 AM In reply to

I wanna use that Browning 30 cal/ MG 42 and fuck people up
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-06-2005 11:07 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

OMFG I just played the demo for both the story and skirmish mode, and I'm petrified by how much work they put into this game. Its funny because I've played road to hill 30 but it got to hard for me when I was charging those smoggy fields....That does'nt seem to be the case most of the time here. Yes it is overwhelming as ever but its terrain is so easy to clear and navigate. Now as for the other times I literally found myself yelling at my tv, and I normally take a lot of abuse from games this hard. I beat the campaign demo on hard or whatever the notch over normal is, and I took out seven waves in skirmish on a difficulty of the first custom..If you can and want to, please tell me your results.

• 09-08-2005 11:59 PM In reply to

i cant get a hold of that demo!!!! damn
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-20-2005 12:16 PM In reply to

Cool [H] Re: Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

More info -

With its unprecedented combination of authenticity, compelling story and squad-based action, Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 has established itself as a benchmark for military action games.

Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood builds upon the elements that have made Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 a runaway success by adding new features and game modes. Featuring a new single-player narrative, new multiplayer missions, an all-new cooperative-style game mode, and new weapons and vehicles, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood promises to lead the way this holiday season.

Today, Ubisoft has released a new movie that focuses in the storyline of Earned In Blood.

• 09-20-2005 3:00 PM In reply to

actually that movie was released on the 14 of this month on gamespot.com

-Old School
  • 09-22-2005 12:18 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

All here that are going to this game, cry amen.

• 09-22-2005 3:18 PM In reply to

i prefur to say hell yeah

-Old School
  • 09-22-2005 3:59 PM In reply to

ahmen and hell yah!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-05-2005 8:38 AM In reply to

im on my way to get my copy right meow
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 10-05-2005 11:54 AM In reply to

no real diffrence, like 5 new maps and a couple new guns. Not bad
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-05-2005 12:17 PM In reply to

i love that game and yes there is a difference, both in live and single player, u can play skimmish on live as a co op, or on single player u can get knocked off ur feet and ......................... well i dont want 2 spoil all of it, pick it up, right now im ranked as 12 overall on LIVE!!!!!

-Old School
  • 10-05-2005 12:43 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

I hate to say this. But your ass will be poned by Noland and Pred..... I'll see to it.

• 10-05-2005 1:59 PM In reply to

so then get off that shitty farcrap game and come play it foo!
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
Page 2 of 4 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >