in

Black Label Suicides

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

Last post 10-19-2005 12:06 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 45 replies.
Page 1 of 4 (46 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-25-2005 3:50 PM

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

Earned in Blood goes behind enemy lines with new hero WWII Sergeant Joe Hartsock, financial report pegs it for the PC, PS2, and Xbox.

In March, Ubisoft's fiscal report mentioned that a new chapter of Brothers in Arms was in the works and on schedule for a late 2005 release. The publisher confirmed that Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood is currently in the works and will be in stores this holiday season. The company did not mention any consoles, but if it sticks with its March report, the game will do battle on the PC, Xbox, and PlayStation 2.

The game, developed by Texas-based Gearbox Software, once again lets gamers experience wartime vicariously through a WWII squad leader. As Sergeant Joe Hartsock, players will lead their squad behind enemy lines to liberate Normandy.

In addition to the single-player mode, Earned in Blood will feature new multiplayer missions and a cooperative skirmish mode. Soldiers will also have new weapons at their disposal, as well as new vehicles, such as the M10 Tank Destroyer.

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-29-2005 4:20 AM In reply to

Re: Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-29-2005 6:26 AM In reply to

i hope the single player portion is half as fun as the original, its by far my fav. single player game in a long time

• 08-29-2005 2:29 PM In reply to

o yes yes my friend, from what i read, its going to be better

-Old School
  • 08-29-2005 3:28 PM In reply to

Scuba, there is a playable Demo in the latest issue of OXM. It is issue #49Yes

• 08-29-2005 3:40 PM In reply to

i gotta get it!

-Old School
  • 08-29-2005 11:17 PM In reply to

yea i plan on getting it but i need more money im toooo poor Crying looks badass though from what i hear. Graphics still look the same thio
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-29-2005 11:47 PM In reply to

Unfortunatly I only got $15 and I want to buy RB6LD, DOW: Winter Assualt, and in October BIA: Earned in Blood so i have to find a job like soon...
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 08-29-2005 11:54 PM In reply to

yea ima pull a Ghostofwar on it, and sell most of my games i would love to keep Crying
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-29-2005 11:56 PM In reply to

Yeah i got plenty i could sell that i dont play anymore, that isnt a bad idea..
  • 08-30-2005 12:28 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Well I got far cry payed off, I have $30 but I don't know if I should reserve brothers in arms or rainbow... if I decide bia than I should probably rent road to hill 30 to prep for earned in blood.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-30-2005 12:34 AM In reply to

im gunna get both i dont care

-Old School
  • 08-30-2005 12:35 AM In reply to

yeah well you got a job, i dont, right now im job hunting so you can get both
  • 08-30-2005 12:48 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Nixons back hippies GRRRRRR..... But anyway, BIA is over a month away so no worrys mate.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-30-2005 12:48 AM In reply to

I also hear u can choose classes in this game but this just a rumor

-Old School
Page 1 of 4 (46 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >