in

Black Label Suicides

XBX LIVE

Last post 01-26-2005 12:12 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 21 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2005 4:26 AM In reply to

Re: XBX LIVE

Dont worry Queen we werent arguing, Pantera and i always joke around w/ each other, he caps on me and i cap on him, thats how we work.

Cyrus, u WERE pretty good ill give u that, but I am the master now. U cant stop me w/ me Panzer, and both Gojira and Frost know that. Muhahahaha! ... ***ScuabSteve1231 has been banned from this match*** Damnit! lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-24-2005 9:20 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

thanks to you guys who are actually trying to help me find decent games that everyone is on..

and like i said pantera i'll ignore certain people and there imature ways.. so don't worry..

but yeah.. i've been thinking of picking up nfsu2 when i rented it b4 the holidays that seemed pretty damn fun.. even if i didn't play it online..

on my way home from work i might pick up mech2 and gr2.. if there at the blockbuster by my house.. one can only hope
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 01-24-2005 9:28 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

Gojira wrote:
    Except for by Assassin's (Jbuddah) patient-assed-not-gonna-fuckin'-move-for-18-minutes style every now and then

LOL was waiting for someone to comment on that.. lol.. greatest thing about those days is no1 ever looked where i was and i wasn't even in a great hiding place..

i know you remember some of my non-hiding place hiding places goji.. you learned after not being able to run in the same area for 5 minutes of getting shot.. lol.. i know you remember your name change of "target practice" a couple of times.. lol
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 01-24-2005 10:11 PM In reply to

Ah yes, the good old days of RTCW... damn I miss that! Crying

For the games Queenace is right, GR2 and MechAssault 2.

Good luck trying to find what is right for youYes
    There are a lot of FPS coming out in the next 2 months, you might want to wait and see?

Brothers in Arms
    Area 51
    Doom 3
    Project Snowblind
    Unreal 2
    Timesplitters 3
    Close Combat: First to fight
    DarkWatch
    Pariah
    Star Wars Republic Commando

• 01-25-2005 6:20 AM In reply to

Im tellin ya guys we should all play that game when we r all on, so i can own people, especially when ur rusty so i can build my stats, lol, Stat-Whore!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-25-2005 5:28 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

same old scuba.. worrying about them stats.. lol.. (shit got killed gotta leave b4 the round is over).. CHEATER!!! lol.. i still have that game.. but its pretty well fucked over.. my advice to anyone.. don't let your uncle borrow a game when he has 2 kids under the age of 13 in the house.. they will fuck your shit up..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 01-26-2005 12:12 AM In reply to

Hey Im good at that game and i take pride in my stats, cuz i worked hard for it

-Old School
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2