in

Black Label Suicides

Superbowl!!!!

Last post 02-08-2005 11:52 PM by B0BBYHELL. 69 replies.
Page 3 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2004 3:46 AM In reply to

Re: Superbowl!!!!

the pats are going to go all the way again this year and make it 3 out or four superbowl wins. GO PATS!!!
  • 12-06-2004 7:02 AM In reply to

Doc, the Pats r not going to beat the Steelers, whom are also the number 1 defense in the NFL this year, as well as the number 1 team in rushing, so Im sorry but it aint gunna happen, they lost to em already this year and there gunna do it again, now dont get e wrong, the Pats are a good team but theyre not gunna be there for the big game. 
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-06-2004 8:37 AM In reply to

what about them beavers eh?

• 12-07-2004 7:10 AM In reply to

...... yeah just have to ruin this topic dont you?   Beside that, its offically over for the Seahawks who lost to the Cowboys on Monday Night!  Thats just horriable, and what kills me is that Holmgren is a good coach and I just dont know why they cant get there sh*t together
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-07-2004 2:19 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

You want an unreallistic, totally biased, I'm-just-kiddin-myself-to-make-me-feel-better, prediction?

REDSKINS!!! YEAH!! THEY'LL TAKE IT ALL THIS YEAR!! WOOOOOOO!!

Seriously though, I say give them another year, and they'll be contenders again. People are all giving Gibbs flak..."He shouldn't have come back," Why can't he win with a good team since he's one of the greatest coaches of all time?"

C'mon people, he's been in NASCAR for the last decade for Christ's SAKE!! Look back at his first season EVER as coach in the NFL, and you'll see that the 'Skins only won 1 single game that season, but over the next few years, won, I believe it was 3 Superbowls under the man. And the 'Skins do NOT have a good team this year. Fuckin' Schneider keeps trading people, so we've got a lot of good players, but not a team. If he allows Gibbs to keep (most) of his current roster, then they can absolutely be playoff material next year, possibly SB, but that's more likely the season after next.

And seriously again, when's the next Beaver game Pan? Will you be..."hosting"...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 12-07-2004 11:48 PM In reply to

Well the Pats just got finished recking the browns 42-15 and they ar lookin stronger than ever. The key to a good team scuba is hard work team work and a all around good team on def. and off.. The Pats have a great running game now with Cory Dillon running over 100 yards a game and when Brady wants to throw it he can for a 35, 45, or 55 TD pass if he wants. I think the key to them willing it all this year is changing things up like they have been doing and team work.

GO PATS!!!Big Smile
  • 12-09-2004 2:56 AM In reply to

Hell yea go pats, did anyone see the steelers jags game where my jaguars almost won with a 60 yrd feild goal those Bastards!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 12-15-2004 5:32 AM In reply to

Gojira man, Im afarid yor predicion is way off.  !st of all the Redskins do not have QB. Which is a key part in winning a Superbowl.  Now he doesnt have to be a really good QB, he just has to be consistant.  And they do not have that.  Plus they have a horrible owner, and if u have an *sshole at the helem like the 'skins do, then it works it's way down the chain.  So I do not see them being a playoff team for a while.

Doc, a win over the browns doesnt mean anything, i mean really, when is the last time u heard someone say, "Man those Brown are real tough team to beat" lol, i know i haven't heard that.  It will be interesting to find out who they will hire as head coach next year, because Butch Davis was fired, and they need some help, fast.  Now going back to the Pats, all they have in my mind is a real good defense. There offense is only desent in my opinion.  I mean, yeah, you have to be able to score as much chances they get, because there defense is always making teams go 3 and out so there offense has planty of oppertunities to score.  Dillion really helps, he is a good back, but Brady is so overrated, hes just consistant, but thats all it takes.

Bobby, love the avitar by the way, jags are a good team, but almost doesnt count in football games.  A win is a win. I mean look at the Pats. Look at the games where they almost lost, but didnt, thats what seperates a playoff team from a non playoff team. The Steelers are still undefeated while Big Ben has been playing at QB, watch out Pats, lol, again! 

-Old School
  • 12-15-2004 11:29 PM In reply to

steelers are not undefeted they have one loss as do the Pats.
  • 12-16-2004 5:48 AM In reply to

omg doc that was ur dumbest statement yet! i typed and I will re-type again, The Steelers are still undeated WHILE BIG BEN HAS BEEN PLAYING at QB. Ben Roethlisberger has not lost a game while he has started at QB.  Yes the Steelers have lost a game, but Tommy Maddox was the starting QB for that game when they lost.  If you recall, Tommy Maddox went down went down real late in the 4th during the season opener (when they lost) and was replaced by Big Ben.  And since Ben has started, he has not lost ANY game. which is why u must fear the Steelers!!!

-Scuba

-Old School
  • 12-16-2004 11:48 PM In reply to

hmmmm scuba kind of sounds like a tom brady story now dosent it. I just cant wait till the pats play the steels they will whoop them. there GREAT def will stop the bus and it looks like they just might have home field advantage over them and i hope its rainy and snowy and just the worst fucking conditons cuz thats when they play there best. Then we will see who the better team is scuba!!
  • 12-17-2004 12:35 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Go Pats woot woot.

Pats are taking it again this year and noone can stop em.
  • 12-17-2004 5:33 AM In reply to

No doc thats no where close to a "tom brady story" because drew bledsoe helped the pats get to the Superbowl, and Maddox will not help the Steelers get there and Brady had a good mentor, Bledsoe, who had often relieved Brady during there first Super Bowl season. So no, he is no where near the "tom brady story" but BETTER!!! Tom Brady is so f*cking over rated, hes a good QB, but he is not Elway, Montanta, Young, Aikman, or Favre. I think of him almost like a Kurt Warner.

-Old School
  • 12-17-2004 11:15 PM In reply to

Ya know what scuba lets just sit back and watch all the cards fall the pats way and off to another superbowl win. Tom Brady is not over fucking rated in my opinion and in may other incleding QB's them self like Joe Montana, Brett Farve to name a few. You said it your self scuba you have to be a consistant QB to get wins on your side and if there is one thing Tom Brady is its consistant and thats why we have won 2 superbowls with him. Thats all I got to say 2 out of 3 superbowl wins should say something about there team and if you dont see that you are blinder than i thought.
  • 12-18-2004 12:43 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Go talk to the PACKERS next door, and get those NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS to fuc*ing buy me up a case RAMS blood! Darling my STEELERS need some EAGLES while you're at it!

I'm a Goldmember!
Page 3 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >