in

Black Label Suicides

Return To RTCW

Last post 09-09-2005 6:03 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 76 replies.
Page 2 of 6 (77 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-09-2005 10:48 PM In reply to

Re: Return To RTCW

You can't spell RTCW w/ out TC Smile  . . . You guys know that I am always down for some RTCW,  just give me a  date & time. 

Zilla - give me a buzz next time you're on.

Gojira/LP/Del/Scuba - Please, add RestnPeace to your XBL buddy list so i will know when you guys are on

OK . . . I RE-LOOAADED ! ! !
  • 04-11-2005 4:53 AM In reply to

TC!!!!! or RIP!!!! lol when r u on man??? im on just about every day so just get on, and dont worry ur still on my friends list dude

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-14-2005 1:16 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Hehe...sniper match last night was AWESOME!! I forgot how great those things are...

I need quite a bit of work though...my Mauser is still pretty rusty, and that session only worked out a small amount of the rust. I've got the metallic bits soaking in WD-40 today, so tonight and tomorrow should be a little better performance...

TC!! I'll add you as soon as I get off today. ZILLA!! You need to get your happy ass on there also!!

AsS!! Get your AsS of FFXI and mauser it up with us iN RTCW some time...

Anyway, I'll be on tonight after 4, and I'm off all day tomorrow, so keep an eye out, and I'll do the same.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-14-2005 1:18 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Btw, I even spelled it properly, you wierd bastard...[8o|]  ^^

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 04-14-2005 7:07 PM In reply to

cool, ya, lets get another couple games in tonight, that was fun as hell last night w/ me, Goji, Del, and Carsin.  I bet if we get back into the game we can really tear it up again, like in the old days
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-16-2005 4:10 AM In reply to

where is toetag as the medic! allright well im jumpin on live now hopfully your on it. and frosty ill be addin ya if your not allready. and incase everyone doesnt know balrog account is not active right now i just have to update it with a new credit card until then im usin my bros lp freak account cya all on rtcw.
  • 04-16-2005 7:43 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Hehe...more...we must get more back on this...

Frosty's still hooked on FFXI...and you thought WoW was bad...I've been trying to get his AsS on LIVE, but it's not working...

Everyone needs to spam him with "RTCW" messages...or hack his PS2 and wipe out his file...hmmm...idea...WAIT!! Did I type that?! No, I'm just too tired right now...must be my imagination...

• 04-18-2005 3:12 PM In reply to

yeah its good it have the gang back, but yeah i agree w/ gojira we need to spam Mighty Frost w/ PMs and keep this thread alive, and i wanna get snoop e over there too, as well as zilla or cyrus

-Old School
  • 04-18-2005 6:25 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Speaking of being back on this, almost to the exlusion of all other XBL games I've bought, I'm going to be on almost every night this week...Let's get some asses online...I need live targets of some skill...last couple nights haven't had any major challengers (sniping-wise), and I'm quickly honing my skills back to what they were.

I'm going to start running around with my "SfH" tag after I get back to where I need to be to deserve it. Shortly after, BLSfH will be officially started up...unless of course my commander (Scuba...never gonna get used to being under you, lol) has a problem with it.

(I may be a private, but I know I can handle quasi-running stuff on RTCW)

From the looks of the rooms I've optimatched into, the skill level of the players still on this has drastically improved, to a point where really decent matches can take place...I'd like to get goin' on that stuff...just need the manpower and the go ahead from Scuba.

• 04-18-2005 9:41 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

ok.. seems to be quite a few people trying to start back on rtcw.. or should i say back on rtcw.. seeing as its been about a week or 2.. i'm trying to find it but i can't seem to remember where i put it.. know where the case is tho.. to bad that doesn't help me at all.. but yeah.. i'll either find it or buy another copy and hop on hopefully by this weekend.. but watch i'll buy another copy then find my old one.. thats the way it usually works..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 04-19-2005 2:05 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

alright.. i amazingly found my rtcw disc last night.. and rusty as shit.. altho i can still take great shots.. just to bad there few and far between.. but its coming along.. just hope it doesn't take long to get to my full potential again.. i've also noticed that my disc is a little fucked up so i might not be able to load a few maps.. altho assault and beach envasion seem to work just fine..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 08-23-2005 2:08 PM In reply to

it seems that many clan members are back playing this game, so i just wanted to get a role call from members on that game

-Old School
  • 08-23-2005 3:40 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Well I _have_ the game still.

if/when I got time I'm in. It's a blast a minute, Just like Battlefield 2 demo... Yum...
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-23-2005 4:14 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

as soon as i get my broadband back i'll be playing it..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 08-23-2005 5:41 PM In reply to

i still say ghost recon the origanal was the best game and or rainbow. In eitha case ill try wolfenstien and be the clan rookie lol no matter how much its awsome ghost recon at that time was the best to me. i played that game 24/7, spawn killing was the name and it was all our game. I love that  game.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
Page 2 of 6 (77 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »